You must be 18 years or older to register for enrichment courses.
If you are interested in receiving a copy of the upcoming semester schedule in the US Mail, please complete the contact information form linked below, to be added to our mailing list for the brochure.
TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR A CLASS, CLICK THE "REGISTER FOR ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS" BLUE TEXT ALONG THE TOP OF THIS PAGE AND THEN SEARCH FOR THE CATEGORY OR CLASS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.
Offerings may include:
- Accounting/Bookkeeping Basics with Quickbooks
- Introduction to Word
- Google Applications
- Introduction to Excel
- Smartphone & Tablets
- Technology Literacy for Apple Device Users
Italian Cooking - Pasta & Sauces
Favorite Italian Desserts
- 401k, IRA, Pension Investments
- Literature Studies
- Improvisation Theater
- Navigating a Career Change at Any Age
- Solopreneur-Want to start your own company?
- Start Writing : Introduction to Creative Writing
- Taming the "To Do" List
- Estate Planning
- Estate Planning for Seniors
- Rape Aggression Defense Instructional Course in partnership with Exeter Police Dept.
- Introduction to Latin Dance
- Introduction to Ballroom Dancing
- Strong Bones Session
- Sound Sleep
- Wellness Yoga
- Adrenal Wellness
- Heartsaver Adult CPR/AED